Hello Everyone! Nice to meet you all! I just want to introduce myself and tell you about me! My full name is Suwendy Jingga but people usually called me Swendi. I lived in Bandar Lampung which is placed at South Sumatra, Indonesia. But i was born in Pematang Siantar, Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia. I was born at 13th Oct 1996 and right now i'm 17th years old which this year i'm going to 18th years old in Oct.
In this occasion, i'm telling you about my grades life. I'm graduated my Elementary school in 2008 in Elementary Xaverius Teluk Betung school which it just start the system of National Exam for all of Indonesia. In that National Exam i got the 4th from 10th top in science in that school. Actually, i never expect that i can get that certificate. I graduated my Junior High School in the same school but different class and grade of course in 2011. And i did the National Exam again at that time.But the different is i don't get my certificate because i'm not in 10th top anymore in that school. But i'm little dissapointed because i study so hard before and my math score is 9,... i forgot the score but its higher than 9 and i'm not in the 10th top at that time. But it's okay because what i want is only to pass the national exam which make me little nervous about the resuts. And i graduated my High School in 2014 at the different school but the same name, only the place is different as usual because there's no high school at that school. In this my last Exam which is National Exam i got nervous about the result because i can't do it so well. But i get passed the exam! And i'm happy about the result no matter how 'low' it is but not below the standard score! And right now i'm going to continue for university.
Okay everyone! That's all about me right now. I should be continued about my self at the next time. See you later guys!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar